Here's why you should submit:
With the 2019 call for abstracts now open, oil and gas industry professionals have the opportunity to submit their presentation and poster proposals. We encourage you to submit an abstract online and share your knowledge, experience and solutions with industry colleagues from around the world. Selected speakers will meet the people that matter: key international companies, strategic, technical and project influencers from Middle Eastern, American, European, African, and Asian markets.
To be considered for the 2019 GPS Conference submissions will need to be received before or on Friday, December 14, 2018.
The 2018 GPS Conference hosted over 600 delegates and 100+ speakers from more than 30 leading energy countries, providing delegates with access to a wealth of critical, much needed information.
6 Reasons to Submit your Abstract:
- As a distinguished speaker at GPS, the opportunity to network extends beyond the conference program, with over 1,000 exhibiting companies on the show floor with whom you can interact and meet.
- Extend your influence as part of an exceptional Technical Program.
- Present your technical knowledge and experience globally to industry colleagues.
- Raise your company’s technical profile at the North America’s leading energy event by having the opportunity to participate in media interviews.
- Receive early access to submit for future international events, providing extended company reach
- The GPS Conference is unique in that it allows you to retain the rights to your technical information, meaning you can present the same information elsewhere in the future.