Here's why you should submit:
With the 2018 call for abstracts now open, oil and gas industry professionals have the opportunity to submit proposals before Wednesday, February 28, 2018, to be considered for the GPS 2018 Technical and Business Conference. We encourage you to submit an abstract online and share your knowledge, experience and solutions with industry colleagues from around the world.
The conference is projected to host 100+ speakers from more than 30 leading energy countries, providing you with access to a wealth of critical, much needed information. Selected speakers will meet the people that matter: key international companies, strategic, technical and project influencers from Middle Eastern, American, European, African, and Asian markets.
6 Reasons to Submit your Abstract:
- As a distinguished speaker at GPS, the opportunity to network extends beyond the conference program, with over 1,000 exhibiting companies on the show floor with whom you can interact and meet.
- Extend your influence as part of an exceptional Technical Program.
- Present your technical knowledge and experience globally to industry colleagues.
- Raise your company’s technical profile at the North America’s leading energy event by having the opportunity to participate in media interviews.
- Receive early access to submit for future international events, providing extended company reach
- The GPS Conference is unique in that it allows you to retain the rights to your technical information, meaning you can present the same information elsewhere in the future.