Saving... Please wait..!
Who will you vote for Alberta? Exclusive poll results, media debate on April 3.
Exclusive poll results to be released on April 3rd will uncover Albertans’ voting intentions followed by a lively panel featuring some of Calgary's most prominent media personalities who will discuss the upcoming General Election and hot button energy issues.
Devonian Room, Calgary Petroleum Club
Wednesday, April 3, 2019
7:00 - 9:00am
On Wednesday, April 3, join dmg events and New West Public Affairs as we release the results of an exclusive Alberta-wide poll of voter intentions and lively panel discussion of the energy issues that will undoubtedly be at the forefront of both the upcoming Alberta and Federal elections.
- Janet Brown, pollster and political commentator
- Jen Gerson (National Post, CBC, Macleans, The Walrus, Globe & Mail)
- Jason Markusoff (Macleans), and
- Rob Breakenridge (770 CHQR)
- Moderated by the Hon. Monte Solberg, former federal Cabinet Minister and sometimes media personality and New West Public Affair’s Principal.
Highlighting the morning's discussion will be the release of exclusive polling results conducted by Janet Brown Opinion Research on Albertans’ voting intentions in the upcoming General Election.
Global Petroleum Show Election 2019 Dialogues leads up to the 51st Edition of the 2019 Global Petroleum Show, North America’s leading energy event, hosted annually in Calgary.