Technical Program Speakers
Marine Engineer - Graduated from Naval architecture& Marine engineering Dep. , Faculty of Engineering ,Alexandria university 1999.
- Head of maintenance sector at the Tourist floating hotels “Miss Diamond” and “Aurora” which sailing in the Nile River for Egyptian European Company for Floating Hotels.
- Marine Engineer in several types of merchant ships, when the maintenance operation is the main job, including maintenance From 2000 Until 2004.
- Working as a maintenance manager of the pipe laying barges for Petroleum Marine Services Co. (PMS) , at the site and as a maintenance managing operations at the main office for planning of Docking of the Marine fleet and follow up the maintenance operations for the fleet which working in both Mediterranean and Red sea in the oil exploring and production fields.
- Working as a "Port Engineer" i with "ARAMCO & KJO co." in "Khafji & Dammam –KSA" from April 2009 to September 2010 for managing the marine fleet's maintenance operations platforms in Khafji oil field.
- Maintenance Assistant G. manager for dynamically poisoning units in PMS from 2015 Until now.
- Speaker in the technical conference of Egyps 2018 (CATEGORY ABBREVIATION: Operational Excellence, Maintenance and HSE (OEMH)- Maintenance and reliability)