The Definitive Manufacturing Solutions Event for North America's Oil & Gas Industry
Global Energy Manufacturing at GPS
Global Energy Manufacturing (GEM) at Global Petroleum Show provides a strategic platform for technology providers to showcase cutting-edge manufacturing solutions for North America’s oil & gas industry. GEM delivers a platform designed to bring together the manufacturing community in an increasingly challenging competitive landscape and rapidly changing market. There is an urgent need for oil & gas companies to invest in innovative technology to build parts and components which are not only complex, but meet high standards as well.
Held at the Global Petroleum Show, a must-attend event for oil & gas professionals, international manufacturing solution providers at GEM can look forward to connecting with leading oil & gas equipment manufacturers who will be sourcing for the latest technologies to enhance their production processes.
If you are a manufacturing solution provider for the oil & gas industry and would like to find out more on exhibiting at GEM, please contact our sales team at +1 (888) 799-2545.
Build your business and meet targeted buyers from oil & gas related fields.
Approval, Testing & Inspection Services
Education & Training
Engineering, Construction & Contracting Services
Decision Makers / Engineers / Purchasers from:
- Integrated / National Oil Companies
- LNG / Petrochemical Plant
- Marine Engineering
- Oil Well Drilling
- Pipeline Inspection and Maintenance
- Pipeline Operation
- Rig- and Ship- building / Maintenance / Repair
- Rig and Ship Operator / Management
- Rig and Ship Operator / Management
- Lifting Equipment, Cranes & Winches
- Linings, Seals and Gaskets
- Pumps and Compressors
- Valves and Actuators
- Subsea Production & Well Equipment
- Well Servicing Equipment Project Management, Consultancy Trade Association
This list is not exhaustive and is meant as a guide.
What is the Mining, Oil & Gas Machinery Manufacturing Industry?
This industry manufactures oil and gas field equipment and underground mining machinery. Products include rotary and portable drilling rigs and parts; crushing, pulverizing, screening and mineral processing machinery; and derricks, substructures and related accessories.
If you provide the following solutions for the oil & gas industry, we invite you to exhibit at GEM
|3D Printing Systems||Accessories & Ancillary Products||Composite Processes/Machining|
|Contract Manufacturing||Control Systems & Instruments||Coolants & Lubricants|
|Coordinate Measurement Equipment||Cutting Tools & Tooling Technology||Electronics, Sensors and Diagnostics|
|Industrial Coating||Intelligent Automation Systems / Robotics / System Integration||Manufacturing Processes (Heat treatment, Machining, Fabricating, Sintering, Forging etc)|
|Material Handling and Storage Technology||Materials – Graphite, Steel, Plastics||Metalcutting Machine Tools|
|Metalforming / Sheetmetal-Cutting Machine Tools||Plastic Moulding Machines||Software & Design (CAD/CAM, CAE, Rapid Prototyping)|
|Surface Finishing Technology, Thin-Film Processes||Test & Measurement Devices & Systems||Tools & Dies|
|Welding, Cutting, Hardening, Heating||Wire and Tube Working Machines & Technology||Workholding / Setting Devices|
Benefits of Exhibiting
- Attract the most qualified leads to your booth with our targeted marketing campaign
- Take advantage of being part of Global Petroleum Show with over 50,000 visitors
- Participate in the unique presentation area to host your vendor presentations and interactive technology discussions
- Use the dedicated meeting space only available for GEM exhibitors
- Make for easy setup and save costs on exhibit design with our turnkey exhibit spaces
- Meet the right buyers at the GEM networking reception on the show floor