What are the GPS Awards?
The Global Petroleum Show Awards recognize the leading companies, individuals, initiatives, projects and technologies which have displayed exceptional levels of excellence on an international scale. Through eight award categories, companies are given the opportunity to be recognized and awarded for their accomplishments within the areas of research, technological innovation, digital transformation, performance efficiencies, social contributions, personal achievement and business progression.
The winner for each of this year’s eight categories will be awarded amongst hundreds of energy leaders on the opening day, June 12, 2018, at the GPS Conference Luncheon, held in Calgary, Canada.
Don’t miss your chance to shine in the spotlight of the Global Petroleum Show Awards.
- Raise your company’s profile at the North America’s leading energy event by having the opportunity to participate in media interviews.
- Gain an industry edge as an award nominee or winner, which could impact your company’s business growth.
- Be recognized amongst 500 of the industry’s high-level experts at the dynamic GPS Awards Luncheon on the first day of Global Petroleum Show.
- Award Winners receive extended appreciation throughout the entire Global petroleum Show, reaching over 50,000 visitors.
- Each winner receives special badge accreditation, acknowledgement at networking events, interviews, signage throughout the event, and a feature in the Show Daily.
SUBMIT A NOMINATION FOR THE 2018 GPS AWARDS BEFORE THE DEADLINE!