Stay ahead of the curve by gaining product, process and industry insights through free seminars and theatre presentations
Gain industry knowledge & business insight
- Indigenous Conference On Energy and Mining – In partnership with the Indigenous Center of Energy and dmg events, this forum is designed to focus on understanding and sharing issues important to Indigenous peoples.
- Energy Leaders Forum – The Energy Leaders Forum provides the opportunity to address a global audience and share the views of energy leaders from around the globe as we discuss this important topic. In the past, the Forum has featured highly distinguished panelists Secretaries and Ministers of Energy, State Governors, Provincial Premiers, as well as non-political C-Level Executives from global industry, the banking community, and stock exchanges.
- SPE Canada Technical Workshops
- Enhancing Life Cycle Costs of Thermal Wells Through Drilling and Completions – June 13-14
- Life Cycle Asset Management for Unconventional Field Development – June 15
Low Carbon Innovation Forum
The Low Carbon Innovation Forum will explore ways the oil and gas sector can navigate the challenges ahead and find opportunities for development and growth. Over two afternoons we will examine ways to accelerate technological innovation, reduce risk and increase the successful commercialization of innovative technologies. Experts will focus on new business models that can help ensure success in a marketplace where investors are risk adverse. And we will probe the unimaginable – what the oil and gas sector may look like when hydrocarbons are no longer used as fuels.
The Seminar Series will be located directly on the GPS exhibition floor, in a variety of convenient locations, with sessions scheduled on the hour. These intimate gatherings are designed to create a meaningful exchange of information between buyers and sellers in a relaxed environment.
The Presentation Theaters are a great way to learn about exhibiting companies’ products and services.