Why attend Global Petroleum Show?
Staying current and connected is vital to your career and Global Petroleum Show draws the industry’s most influential brands and players to the ultimate platform to get business done and foster lucrative relationships in the face of today’s challenges. Reasons to attend include:
- See what’s new in the industry from exhibiting companies showcasing their latest products & services
- New for 2017: Discover and explore the latest developments within the Water Innovation Zone, Pipeline Zone, Transportation & Logistics Zone, Digital Oilfield Zone and the Clean Technology Zone.
- New for 2017: Seminar Series where you can learn from the experts and discuss industry topics in an intimate and relaxed environment.
- Acquire knowledge and gain business insight at the Indigenous Conference on Energy and Mining, Energy Leaders Forum and the SPE Canada Technical Workshops.
- Make new business connections & network at the exclusive Opening Night Reception, the Official Industry Party, GPS Awards and the GPS Professional Bull Riders Invitational.
See new technology and explore new exhibition zones including: Water Innovation Zone, Pipelines, Transportation & Logistics Zone and the Gas Diversification Zone.
Gain product knowledge, insight into best practices, and learn from the experts. See more information on the Seminar Series, Conference Programs and Presentation Theatres.
Meet your clients face-to-face at one of the industry networking events. See what awaits you at the Opening Night Reception, Official Industry Party, GPS Awards and the GPS Professional Bull Riders Invitational.
Plan your trip
Need to book accommodations? Need directions to the show venue? Get information about show dates & times, how to get to the show and what you can do in Calgary, Alberta.
64% of attendees visit to keep current & get educated on the energy industry
83% of attendees rates their experience at the show excellent or very good
44% of attendees visit because of relevance to current work projects
59% of attendees visit for networking and building industry relationships
"It's the perfect place to be educated in new technology without feeling the pressure of having to purchase from one supplier. The relaxed and fun atmosphere makes it enjoyable to find solutions to a problem or negotiate a proposal. "
Grace Yates - Touchstone Exploration
"GPS 2015 was a great example of the dynamic and innovative way the Canadian and global oil & gas industry rises to the modern challenges of meeting our energy demand. The show had hundreds of examples of clean, safe and efficient technology."
Daniel Woodhouse - Clean Harbors Exploration
"I see the Global Petroleum Show as an event to discover new technologies that might benefit my company, and to learn about the latest improvement in the industry. The show is also the best opportunity to obtain face-to-face interactions with vendors and start a relationship or partnership. As for companies participating in the show, it is a way for them to understand the need of their company and products. "
Kenny Lee - TransCanada Pipeline