2018 Awards Submission
Entering GPS Awards:
- Organizations are invited to submit entries for their chosen categories through self-nomination process.
- If your organization enters the GPS Awards and is chosen as a finalist by the Awards Judges, a representative from your organization MUST attend the ceremony. Please review the costs for attending the Awards and plan your budgets appropriately. (This should include any travel costs)
- Organizations that enter the awards automatically receive a complimentary visitor pass to attend Global Petroleum Show held immediately preceding the awards ceremony.
- Ensure you prepare senior executives that if your company is honored as a finalist, they may wish to represent your organization at the ceremony. There is an opportunity to say a few words if you are the award recipient. As such you may wish to have these prepared ahead of time.
Preparing your Award Entry:
- You may enter multiple times however each entry must be submitted separately and you should make each submission specific to that award and different from the last entry.
- Bullet format may be used to keep your entry concise.
- In cases where the committee may find one or two finalists are a tie, it is normal to use measured outcomes/ market uptake as a differentiating criteria. As such, nominees are encouraged to provide specifics of any sales or market uptake where possible.
- When filling our your submission:
- Clearly state the category and they company/individual that you are submitting for.
- Provide a brief overview/corporate bio of your company
- Where possible, add links within submission to recent examples of work
You may attach supporting documents to your submission, such as:
- Client testimonials
- News/media features and editorials
- Product/project specific corporate collateral
- Photography (3 photos maximum)
- Web links and links to videos
- PowerPoint presentations (printed or USB) or video files will NOT be accepted
When attaching your supporting documents, please consider the length and category criteria. There should be no more than 4 pages of supporting documents.
Submissions will open September 25, 2017